Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE FIRST OFFICIAL RECORDING ARTIST OF UNIVERSITY HUSTLE WORLDWIDE

Monday, July 6, 2009

F-LISTED: NEW MEGAN FOX JOINT



So you went out and saw Transformers 2: Fievel Goes West this weekend and now you have post-Transformers depression. You feel sad, yet you feel guilty for feeling sad, and this only makes you sadder because you know that it could be full months before you can view Megan Fox in a movie again and you sort of just wish they invented something like the Nintendo Virtual Boy that you could put in front of your eyes except it would just show the image of Megan Fox. (That may actually be what the future of the internet looks like. Just a picture of Megan Fox – or the future equivalent – you can wear on your face.)

Fret not, though. Jennifer’s Body will be in theaters before you know it; why, they’re already releasing trailers of it on the internet! It’s like a sexy campy cheerleader horror movie, but with a twist…

The twist is that it has a lot of Megan Fox in it. The idea is basically that Megan Fox is a mean demon who sort of does that horror-film leer at people where she makes her eyes really sinister and demonic looking. Then she murders them, but in a sexually exciting way. Actual line of dialogue: “I thought you only murder boys!” ”I go both ways.”

SPIKE DOIN' WORK

THIS IS TOO CRAZY RIGHT HERE. R.I.P. MIKE!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

STEVE MCNAIR SHOT


Police probe relationship between McNair, waitress
Updated Sun. Jul. 5 2009 10:16 AM ET


CTV.ca News Staff

Nashville police will spend Sunday piecing together the nature of the relationship between ex-NFL quarterback Steve McNair and a female friend who were found dead Saturday in his downtown Nashville condominium.

Autopsies on the two victim's bodies are also scheduled for Sunday.

McNair was found on a sofa with multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the head, by his friend Wayne Neeley, with whom he rents the condo. Twenty-year-old Sahel Kazemi, described as a friend of McNair's, was found near the former NFL MVP with a single gunshot wound.

A gun was found near Kazemi's body.

Nashville police have not said who they believe committed the slayings, but also said Saturday they are not actively looking for suspects.

McNair, 36, was with Kazemi Thursday evening when she was pulled over and arrested on DUI charges. She was driving a 2007 Cadillac Escalade registered to both her and McNair.

McNair was not charged in the incident and was allowed to leave the scene in a taxi.

The former football star, who famously led the Tennessee Titans to within a yard of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl, was married with four children.

Authorities said they do not believe McNair's wife, Mechelle, was involved in the slayings.

McNair's oldest brother, Fred, told the Associated Press that family members will likely travel to Nashville to be with Mechelle.

"It's still kind of hard to believe," Fred McNair said. "He was the greatest person in the world. He gave back to the community. He loved kids and he wanted to be a role model to kids."

Fred McNair said he did not know anything about the nature of the relationship his brother had with Kazemi.

Employees of Dave & Buster's, where Kazemi worked as a waitress, told the Associated Press that McNair and his wife frequented the restaurant.

Kazemi's ex-boyfriend, Keith Norfleet, told The Tennessean newspaper that McNair and Kazemi met at the restaurant.

An unnamed employee of the restaurant told WSMV reporter Deanna Lambert that McNair and Kazemi "met there months ago and he is under the impression that the two had been in a relationship for about six to eight months," Lambert told CTV News Channel on Sunday morning.

McNair played 13 seasons in the NFL, 11 with the Titans and two with the Baltimore Ravens. He retired after the 2007 season with 31,304 passing yards and 174 touchdowns.

Friday, July 3, 2009

"The fact that Iran is stable, calm and secure, they're upset with this," Intelligence Minister Gholam-Hosein Mohseni Ejei told Press TV. The Iranian


TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- A top Iranian cleric said Friday some of the arrested employees from the British Embassy in Tehran would be put on trial, Iranian Students News Agency reported.

The employees have been accused of helping to incite some of the post-election protests that swept through the country.

British Foreign Secretary David Miliband issued a statement "urgently seeking clarification from the appropriate Iranian authorities."

He said: "We are confident that our staff have not engaged in any improper or illegal behavior.

"We remain deeply concerned about the two members of our staff who remain in detention in Iran."

Iranian officials had said previously that all but one of the nine embassy staffers taken into custody on June 27 were released.

The European Union said Friday that all of its member governments will call in the Iranian ambassadors in their countries to tell them that the EU opposes the continued detention of the two British staffers.

Christina Gallach, spokeswoman for EU international policy chief Javier Solana, told CNN the move is part of a coordinated diplomatic effort to pressure Iran into releasing the staffers.

Iranian Students News Agency quoted the Ayatollah Jannati at Friday prayers saying, "The British foreign office had said last March that there may be riots during the elections in Iran and they said that they should warn their citizens to be careful.

"What do these predictions mean? And then some people in the UK embassy, who had a hand in the disturbances, were arrested and will surely be put on trial."

Iran's intelligence minister has blamed Western powers for stirring up protests over its disputed presidential election, singling out Britain and saying the British Embassy in Tehran "played a heavy role in the recent disturbances."

"The fact that Iran is stable, calm and secure, they're upset with this," Intelligence Minister Gholam-Hosein Mohseni Ejei told Press TV.

The Iranian government has long accused other countries, especially Britain, of "meddling" in its affairs but has offered no proof any outside forces have been involved in the unrest since the election.

ARTEST TO THE LAKERS


Lakers reach agreement to add Ron Artest to squad

By David Aldridge, TNT Analyst
Posted Jul 3 2009 8:33AM

The Los Angeles Lakers are not content to stand pat in defense of their latest championship.

They reached an agreement Thursday with Houston Rockets free agent forward Ron Artest on a five-year deal using the team's mid-level exception that would pay Artest a little more $32 million based on last season's mid-level amount of $5.585 million. Artest will have an out in the contract after the fourth season, according to a source, and will be allowed to make the contract into a three-year deal if he changes his mind between now and next Wednesday, the first official day that players can sign contracts for the 2009-10 season.

The 29-year-old Artest might be inclined to go for a shorter deal to give him the chance at another contract after this one expires. By signing for three years, Artest would regain his "Larry Bird" rights, which allow a team to go over the salary cap in order to re-sign its own players and pay those players an additional year's salary. That would also apply if Artest wanted to leave the Lakers after three years; he'd get an additional year if the Lakers agreed to a sign-and-trade deal for him.

FOR THE REST, LOG ON TO WWW.NBA.COM

MICHAEL JACKSON'S PRACTICE VIDEO