Monday, March 10, 2008

Kris Crossed


So Kristina hit me up over the phone and we kicked it for a minute because if you remember, she used to write for us; then she hit me with it, “yo P, when I’ma be in Attention Please?” I ain’t a hater so I was like, “whenever. Just let me know…” So she goes on to tell me how her booty is fourty-seven inches and things and I told her she was lying. She goes, “let’s make a bet!” So of course being the good sport that I am, I made the bet. We put a drink on it. I told her if she was wrong, she owes me a Long Island Iced Tea; and if I were wrong, vice versa. So here comes the photo shoot and she brings the tape measure. Stephanie, her close friend, tells me I’m a retard for betting but I really didn’t believe. Steph wraps the tape around her and well, let’s just say I still owe her a drink. I hate being wrong.

No comments: