Friday, February 13, 2009

From nothing...


My crew and I started our Magazine in 2006 with NOTHING. We raised money to fund a few issues, pay for a website and do some promotional work. Im a HUGE fan of "Run's House" and the whole Simmons dynasty. I'm usually up pretty late at night watching re-runs of Fresh Prince unless Run's House or Rob & Big is on and on this particular night I caught Run's House. Vanessa is into her whole acting career with Guiding Light and Angela wanted something to "call her own," I guess outside of Pastry. She wakes up, calls Daddy and expresses to him she wants to launch a magazine. Daddy BBM's a few of his friends and in two days, Rundown! Magazine is launched. I almost broke the tv by throwing the remote at it. That was my ignorant side.

So I thought about it because it bothered me for months. I came up with one explanation: I'd LOVE to do that for my kids so how DARE I hate Rev for it? God Bless that family...

Russy and Diggy are hilarious though!

1 comment:

tlicious said...

I would've been tight too had I seen that BUT your right that is a blessing. So I hope she does well!